- 1 green onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 20 to 24 uncooked large shrimp, peeled, deveined, tails left intact
- 20 to 24 thin slices pancetta (Italian bacon)
- 20 to 24 toothpicks, soaked in water 30 minutes, drained
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
Blend first 6 ingredients in processor until parsley is finely chopped. Pour dressing into small bowl; cover and chill until cold, at least 1 hour.
Place shrimp on baking sheet. Wrap 1 pancetta slice around each shrimp; secure with toothpick. Brush with oil. Sprinkle with pepper. DO AHEAD Can be made 4 hours ahead; cover and chill.
Spray grill rack with nonstick spray. Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Grill shrimp until cooked through and pancetta is crisp, turning occasionally, about 6 minutes. Remove toothpicks. Place bowl of dressing on platter. Arrange shrimp around bowl.