- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1/2 cup minced shallots, divided
- 6 tablespoons fresh lime juice, divided
- 2 pork tenderloins, about 2 1/2 pounds total
- 1/2 pound fresh cherries, stemmed, pitted, halved
- 1 fresh Fresno chile, red jalapeño, or Holland chile, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Prepare a grill to medium-high heat. Combine 1/2 cup cilantro, 1/4 cup minced shallots, 4 tablespoons lime juice, and vegetable oil in a resealable plastic bag. Add pork; seal bag and turn to coat. Marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
Meanwhile, combine remaining 1/2 cup cilantro, 1/4 cup shallots, 2 tablespoons lime juice, cherries, chile, and olive oil in a medium bowl. Season salsa lightly with salt and pepper and set aside to let flavors to meld
Remove tenderloins from marinade and season generously with salt and pepper.
Grill tenderloins, turning frequently, until a thermometer inserted into meat registers 145°, about 15 minutes. Let erst 10 minutes. Cut into thin slices and serve with salsa.