- 1/3 cup yellow miso (fermented soybean paste)*
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon mirin (sweet Japanese rice wine)*
- 1 teaspoon dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 6 6-ounce salmon fillets (each about 1 1/2 inches thick)
- Finely chopped green onions
Whisk first 6 ingredients in small bowl.
Preheat broiler. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place salmon on foil, skin side down. Spread miso mixture over salmon. Broil fish until glaze begins to blister and brown, about 3 minutes. Cover fish loosely with foil. Broil until fish is cooked through, about 5 minutes longer. Transfer fish to plates. Top with onions.