- 1 12-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed, drained, divided
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon (or more) fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 5 ounces arugula (about 7 cups)
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 3 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
Preheat oven to 400°. Place half of chickpeas on a rimmed baking sheet, drizzle with 2 Tbsp. oil, and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Roast until chickpeas are golden brown and crispy, 20–23 minutes. Let cool; set aside.
Whisk remaining 3 Tbsp. oil, 1 Tbsp. lemon juice, dried mint, and vinegar in a small bowl. Season vinaigrette with salt, pepper, and more lemon juice, if desired.
Combine remaining chickpeas, arugula, fresh mint, and onion in a large bowl. Drizzle vinaigrette over and season with salt and pepper; gently toss to coat. Divide salad among plates or bowls. Garnish with reserved roasted chickpeas and feta.