- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 1/2 pounds plum tomatoes, each cut into 8 wedges
- 1 large onion, halved through root end, each half cut into thin wedges
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces green beans, trimmed, cut diagonally into 2-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 4 5- to 6-ounce sea bass fillets (each about 1 1/2 inches thick)
Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray. Combine tomatoes, onion, and garlic on prepared sheet. Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil; toss to coat. Spread in even layer. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Roast until onion begins to brown, stirring occasionally, about 35 minutes.
Remove baking sheet from oven; increase temperature to 450°F. Mix beans, curry and ginger into tomato mixture; top with fish. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Spoon some tomato mixture over fish. Roast until fish are just opaque in center, about 18 minutes. Transfer fish to plates, spooning tomato mixture over.