- 1 pound farfalle (bow-tie pasta)
- 2 pounds thin asparagus, trimmed, cut into 1 1/2-inch lengths
- 1 1/2 cups diced smoked ham
- 1 cup shredded Asiago cheese
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
Cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water 10 minutes. Add asparagus; boil until crisp-tender and pasta is tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes longer. Drain pasta and asparagus in colander.
Meanwhile, heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ham and cook until just brown, stirring frequently, about 2 minutes. Add wine; boil until reduced by half, about 2 minutes. Add cream; bring to simmer. Stir in cheese and 3/4 cup green onions. Add pasta and asparagus and toss with sauce to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup onions and serve.