- 12 ounces soft fresh goat cheese, crumbled (about 2 1/2 cups), room temperature
- 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 20 mint leaves, thinly sliced
- 32 (or more) seeded crackers
Mix first 6 ingredients in small bowl until almost smooth. Cover; chill. DO AHEAD Can be made 1 day ahead. Keep chilled.
Transfer goat cheese spread to shallow bowl. Drizzle oil over. Sprinkle mint leaves over and serve with crackers.