- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons honey, divided
- 3 tablespoons Sherry wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 small head of Napa cabbage, quartered, cored, thinly sliced (about 8 cups)
- 1 large red bell pepper, very thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
Preheat oven to 300°F. Line small rimmed baking sheet with parchment. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add almonds and coarse salt. Cook until almonds are lightly toasted, stirring frequently, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in cayenne. Drizzle 1 tablespoon honey over; stir to coat. Spread almonds on prepared sheet, spacing apart. Bake 10 minutes; stir almonds. Bake until coating is almost dry, about 10 minutes longer. Cool completely, stirring almonds occasionally. DO AHEAD Can be made 4 hours ahead. Let stand at room temperature.
Whisk remaining 1 tablespoon honey, vinegar, soy sauce, and lemon juice in small bowl. Gradually whisk in 5 tablespoons oil. Season dressing with salt and pepper. Mix cabbage, bell pepper, green onions, and cilantro in large bowl. Pour dressing over; toss. Add almonds and toss to coat.