- 2 tablespoons Asian sesame oil, divided
- 2 cups 1 1/2-inch pieces asparagus
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
- 6 tablespoons low-salt chicken broth, divided
- 1 1/4 pounds tablespoons skinless boneless chicken breast halves, thinly sliced crosswise
- 4 large green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons tablespoons hoisin sauce*
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and stir 30 seconds. Add asparagus, broccoli, and 4 tablespoons broth. Cover and cook until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Transfer vegetables to bowl.
Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to skillet. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; add chicken and green onions to skillet. Stir-fry until chicken is just cooked through, about 3 minutes. Mix in hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, vegetables, and remaining 2 tablespoons broth. Toss until heated through and sauce coats evenly, about 1 minute. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to bowl.
*Available in the Asian foods section of many supermarkets and at Asian markets.