- 1/2 red bell pepper, cored and seeded
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 vanilla bean, seeds scraped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 peaches, diced and peeled
Roast bell pepper. Peel and chop pepper; purée with red wine vinegar, vanilla, and sugar in a blender until smooth.
With machine running, gradually add olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
Halve and pit avocados and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil and place cut side sown on a medium-hot grill until nicely charred, about 5 minutes. Peel and thickly slice.
Toss with arugula or sorrel and peaches. Drizzle dressing over.