- 4 tablespoons honey, divided
- 1/2 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 3 2-inch strips lemon peel
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 1 cup berries or sliced mango
Place ramekins on a rimmed baking sheet. Heat cream, 2 Tbsp. honey, and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat until just beginning to simmer. Scrape in seeds from vanilla bean; add bean. Add lemon peel; remove from heat. Let steep for 5 minutes (cream should register about 160° on an instant-read thermometer). Remove vanilla bean and peel. Gently stir in 5 Tbsp. lemon juice.
Divide custard among ramekins and chill to let set for at least 1 hour or, covered, up to 1 day.
Whisk remaining 2 Tbsp. honey and 1 Tbsp. lemon juice with rum in a small bowl. Stir in fruit; let sit until juicy, about 1 hour. Serve with custard.