Serve with celery sticks for dipping, use in place of mayo on tomato sandwiches, or dress salads with it (duh!).
- 1 pound labneh (Lebanese yogurt cheese; about 2 cups)
- 1 teaspoon dried mint, crushed, plus more for serving
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated
Whisk labneh, mint, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, lemon zest, salt, and garlic in a medium bowl until smooth. Cover and chill 3 hours to let flavors meld.
Do Ahead: Labneh can be made 4 days ahead. Keep chilled.