- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 4 ounces tempeh, crumbled
- Shredded cabbage, sliced carrot, sliced cucumber, sliced radish, cilantro leaves, and mint leaves (for serving)
Combine soy sauce, lime juice, mirin, sesame oil, and ginger in a resealable plastic bag. Add tempeh, seal, and lightly shake to coat. Chill at least 3 hours.
Place cabbage in a medium bowl. Arrange tempeh, carrot, cucumber, and radish over cabbage. Drizzle with remaining marinade and top with cilantro and mint.
Do Ahead: Tempeh can be marinated 1 day ahead. Cover and chill.