- 3 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 pound kirby cucumbers or other small cucumbers, sliced 1/8-inch thick
- 2 jalapeños, with seeds, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 1/4 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
Place 3 cups cold water in a large bowl. Add salt and stir until salt is dissolved. Add cucumbers, cover, and chill overnight.
Bring jalapeños, vinegar, sugar, turmeric, mustard seeds, and celery seeds to a boil in a medium pot, stirring to dissolve sugar.
Drain cucumbers and add to pot. Return pickling liquid to a boil, then remove from heat. Let cool. Transfer to a 1-qt. jar, cover, and chill.
DO AHEAD: Pickles can be made 2 weeks ahead. Keep chilled.