- 1/2 cup plain dry breadcrumbs
- 4 4-ounce pieces orange roughy fillets
- 7 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 plum tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon Sherry wine vinegar
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
Preheat oven to 450°F. Place breadcrumbs in pie dish. Sprinkle fish with oregano, salt, and pepper. Turn fish in breadcrumbs to coat; shake off excess. Spoon 4 teaspoons oil onto center of rimmed baking sheet. Place in oven until oil is hot, about 5 minutes. Place fish atop oil; bake 5 minutes. Turn fish over; bake until just opaque in center, about 7 minutes longer.
Meanwhile, combine arugula and tomatoes in large bowl. Whisk vinegar, garlic, and 3 teaspoons oil in small bowl to blend. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle dressing over salad and toss. Divide fish among plates and serve with salad.