- 1 11-ounce log soft fresh goat cheese
- 1 cup drained roasted red pepper strips from jar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chipotle hot sauce
- 1 small garlic clove, pressed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons toasted salted pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- Toasted baguette slices or crackers
Toast cumin seeds in small skillet over medium heat until fragrant, stirring often, about 2 minutes. Cool.
Place goat cheese log on platter. Cover with sheet of plastic wrap. Press into large rectangle approximately 8 by 3 inches. Sprinkle with cumin, salt, and freshly ground black pepper. Mix roasted red peppers, olive oil, hot sauce, garlic, and chopped cilantro in small bowl. Spoon topping over goat cheese. Top with pumpkin seeds. Serve with toasted baguette slices or crackers.