- 2 1/4 pounds medium parsnips, trimmed, peeled, cut into 3x1/2-inch sticks
- 1 1/2 pounds medium carrots, trimmed, peeled, cut into 3x1/2-inch sticks
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
Preheat oven to 425°F. Combine parsnips and carrots on large rimmed baking sheet. Add oil and remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Spread in even layer on baking sheet. Roast until vegetables are tender and brown around edges, stirring occasionally, about 50 minutes to 1 hour. DO AHEAD Can be made 1 day ahead. Cool. Cover and chill. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour, then rewarm in 400°F oven for 15 minutes.