- 1 large bunch fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon chipotle hot pepper sauce
- 1 1 1/2-pound flank steak
- 8 ounces mixed baby greens
- 1 12-ounce container marinated small fresh mozzarella balls,* drained
Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Combine parsley (with stems), oregano, and garlic in processor; blend 10 seconds. Add 1/2 cup oil, vinegar, and hot pepper sauce; blend until almost smooth. Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
Brush grill rack with oil. Sprinkle steak on both sides with salt and pepper. Grill steak to desired doneness, about 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer steak to work surface; let rest 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, toss greens in large bowl with some dressing. Transfer to large platter. Sprinkle mozzarella over.
Thinly slice steak across grain on slight diagonal. Arrange steak atop greens. Drizzle with remaining dressing.