- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons sugar plus additional for dipping Champagne flutes
- Lemon peel strips from 1 lemon
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice plus 1 lemon wedge
- 1 cup (about) chilled Champagne or sparkling wine
Place mint, limoncello, 2 tablespoons sugar, and lemon strips in blender; blend until mint is finely chopped (lemon peel will be coarsely chopped), 10 seconds. Strain into small cup; discard solids. Run lemon wedge around rim of 2 Champagne flutes. Dip rims into sugar. Divide limoncello mixture and lemon juice between flutes. Top with Champagne.