- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 1-to 1 1/2-inch-thick lamb loin chops (about 5 ounces each), trimmed
Place olive oil, chopped fresh mint, minced garlic, salt, cumin, coriander, cayenne pepper, and black pepper in small bowl; mix well. Spread herb mixture over both sides of lamb chops. Transfer chops to broiler pan. Let stand 10 minutes.
Preheat broiler. Broil chops until brown and crusty, about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Arrange chops on platter, garnish with fresh mint sprigs, and serve.