- 1 1/2 cups dry white wine
- 6 quarter-size pices fresh ginger
- 2 medium nectarines, halved, pitted thinly sliced
- 2 medium peaches, peeled, halved, pitted, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 1/2-pint baskets fresh raspberries
- 6 fresh or dried figs, quartered
Combine wine, 1 1/2 cups water, sugar, and ginger in medium saucepan. Simmer over medium heat until reduced to 2 cups, about 16 minutes. Cool. Refrigerate until cold, about 1 hour. Remove and discard ginger.
Place fruit in large bowl. Add syrup; toss to coat. Cover; chill at least 2 hours and up to 4 hours before serving.