- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 7-ounce log soft fresh goat cheese, cut into 6 rounds
- 8 ounces mixed baby greens
- 2 1/2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 large ripe plums, pitted each cut into 16 wedges
Whisk oil and 2 tablespoons basil in shallow bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add cheese; spoon basil oil over. Cover; let stand at room temperature 2 hours.
Remove cheese from basil oil. Reserve oil. Toss greens and 1/4 cup basil in large bowl. Add reserved basil oil and vinegar; toss. Divide among 6 plates. Top each salad with 1 cheese round and plum wedges.