- 2 large mangoes, peeled, pitted, diced
- 6 tablespoons plain whole-milk yogurt
- 4 tablespoons (or more) sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh Key lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons (packed) finely chopped fresh mint
Purée mangoes in blender or processor until smooth. Transfer 1 1/2 cups purée to medium bowl (reserve remaining purée for another use). Mix yogurt, 4 tablespoons sugar, spiced rum, fresh lime juice, and chopped mint into purée. Sweeten sauce to taste with more sugar, if desired. DO AHEAD Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.