Umami-loaded ingredients (tofu and miso) make this the most addictive ranch ever.
- 4 oz. drained soft (silken) tofu
- 3 tablespoons white miso (fermented soybean paste)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Sherry vinegar or white wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives plus more
- Raw vegetables (for serving)
Purée tofu, miso, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper in a blender. Transfer to a medium bowl; mix in sour cream, parsley, and 2 Tbsp. chives. Top dip with more chives and serve with raw vegetables for dipping.
DO AHEAD: Dip can be made 3 days ahead. Cover and chill.