- 1/2 cup unsalted natural pistachios, shelled
- 2 1/2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 2 1/4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses*
- 16 small lamb rib chops, well trimmed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Place first 6 ingredients in food processor. Using on/off turns, blend until mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Transfer dukkah to shallow bowl; set aside. DO AHEAD: Dukkah can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover tightly and let stand at room temperature.
Whisk pomegranate molasses and honey in small bowl; set aside.
Season lamb chops with salt and pepper. Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of lamb chops to pan. Cook to desired doneness, about 2 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer lamb chops to plate; tent with foil to keep warm. Repeat with remaining chops. Holding each chop by bone end, dip both sides of meat in dukkah to coat and transfer to platter. Drizzle honey mixture over chops and serve.