- 8 tablespoons Ginger Syrup, divided
- 16 drained canned lychees in syrup (8 tablespoons syrup reserved), divided
- 4 limes, each cut into 8 wedges, divided
- 16 teaspoons Velvet Falernum liqueur,* divided
- 8 cups ice cubes, divided
Place 8 rocks glasses on work surface. Place 1 tablespoon ginger syrup, 2 lychees and 1 tablespoon lychee syrup, 4 lime wedges, and 2 teaspoons Velvet Falernum in bottom of each glass. Using muddler or wooden spoon, mash lime wedges. Add 1/4 cup cachaça, then 1 cup ice cubes to each glass and stir to blend.