- 3/4t cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup (packed) dark brown sugar
- 1/4t teaspoon (generous) ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon (generous) ground cardamom
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter, melted, cooled slightly
- 2 pounds nectarines, halved, pitted, cut into 3/4-inch-thick slices (about 5 cups)
- 1 1/2-pint container fresh raspberries
Mix flour, oats, sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, and cardamom in medium bowl. Add melted butter and rub in with fingertips until mixture comes together in small clumps. DO AHEAD Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.
For Fruit Mixture
Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 375ºF. Butter 11x7x2-inch glass baking dish. Combine nectarines, raspberries, sugar, and cornstarch in large bowl; toss to blend. Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish. Sprinkle topping evenly over fruit. Bake until fruit mixture is bubbling thickly and topping is golden brown, about 50 minutes. Cool 20 minutes. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.