A lighter, smoother, more grown-up guacamole.
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted, peeled
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro, plus leaves for serving
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fennel fronds, plus more coarsely chopped for serving
- Tortilla chips (for serving)
Process avocados, sour cream, vinegar, oil, 2 Tbsp. cilantro, and 2 Tbsp. fennel fronds in a food processor until mixture is very smooth, light, and thick. Season with salt.
Transfer avocado cream to a small bowl and top with cilantro leaves and more fennel fronds. Serve with chips.