- 1/2 cup diced peeled seeded avocado
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup unsalted shelled raw pumpkin seeds (pepitas), toasted
- 3 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon minced seeded serrano chile
- 1 5-ounce package mixed baby greens
- 2 avocados, halved, seeded, peeled, sliced
- 1 12-ounce container cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded, diced
- 1 medium jicama, peeled, cut into 1/3-inch-thick slices, then 1/3-inch sticks
- 1/2 medium red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely crumbled cotija cheese or feta cheese (about 7 ounces)
Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Place greens in very large bowl. Add avocados, tomatoes, cucumber, jicama, and onion. Toss with enough vinaigrette to coat. Sprinkle with cheese and Spicy Pumpkin Seeds.