- 1 1/2 cups red or white quinoa, rinsed, drained
- 1 pound broccoli, trimmed, cut into small florets
- 9 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced shallot
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh mint
- 4 ounces feta, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 4 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted, divided
Preheat oven to 450°. Bring quinoa and 4 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until quinoa is tender but not mushy, 12–15 minutes for red quinoa or 8–10 minutes for white. Drain; return quinoa to hot saucepan. Cover and let sit for 15 minutes. Fluff with a fork and transfer to a large bowl.
Meanwhile, toss broccoli with 2 Tbsp. oil on a rimmed baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper and toss to evenly coat broccoli. Roast, stirring occasionally, until nicely browned and cooked through, about 15 minutes. Let cool slightly; add to bowl with quinoa.
Whisk remaining 7 Tbsp. oil, lemon juice, vinegar, and shallot in a small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add parsley, cilantro, mint, feta, and 2 Tbsp. pine nuts to quinoa; pour vinaigrette over. Mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepper and garnish with remaining 2 Tbsp. pine nuts.