- 1/2 small yellow or red bell pepper
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 2 teaspoons minced shallot
- 2 1/4-inch-thick baguette slices
- 3 ounces fresh burrata cheese
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely torn radicchio
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley leaves
Char bell pepper half directly over gas flame or in broiler until skin is blackened. Enclose in paper bag 10 minutes. Peel and seed bell pepper half; place in mini processor. Add 1/2 tablespoon olive oil; puree until smooth. Transfer pepper mixture to small bowl; whisk in 2 tablespoons olive oil, vinegar, capers, shallot, and sugar. Season dressing with salt and black pepper. DO AHEAD Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover; chill. Bring to room temperature and rewhisk before using.
Toast baguette slices; brush with olive oil. Top each toast with half of burrata cheese; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Combine arugula, radicchio, and parsley in medium bowl; toss with half of dressing. Divide salad between plates. Place 1 toast alongside each salad; drizzle with some of remaining dressing.