- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 small green cabbage, thinly sliced (about 8 cups)
- 1 small red cabbage, thinly sliced (about 8 cups)
- 2 medium carrots, peeled, grated
- 1 small yam (red-skinned sweet potato), peeled, grated
- 1 large unpeeled Fuji apple, cored, grated
- 1 large unpeeled Golden Delicious apple, cored, grated
- 1 medium-size green pepper, cored, seeded, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
Whisk mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, sugar, and maple syrup in small bowl. Place green cabbage and next 7 in very large bowl. Pour dressing over; toss. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover and chill 1 hour. DO AHEAD Can be made 8 hours ahead. Chill.
Sprinkle with paprika and serve.