- 4 cups halved brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced garlic
- 4 teaspoons Thai fish sauce (nam pla)
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce, preferably Thai thin soy sauce (such as Healthy Boy)
- 1/2 teaspoon (or more) 1/8'-thick slices of red Thai chiles
- Pinch of ground white pepper
- 1/2 cup low-salt chicken broth
Blanch brussels sprouts in a large pot of boiling salted water until bright green, about 15 seconds. Drain and set aside.
Heat oil in a wok or large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and stir until light golden brown, about 30 seconds. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to a small bowl.
Increase heat to high; add brussels sprouts. Stir-fry until they begin to soften, 2–3 minutes. Add oyster sauce and next 5 ingredients. Stir-fry for 30 seconds; add chicken broth. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced slightly, about 2 minutes; add more chiles, if desired. Stir in garlic.