Aside from banana, we can’t think of a fruit that wouldn’t be good in this drink.
- 1 cup chilled fresh lemon juice
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- 1 mango, cut into ½-inch wedges
- ½ English hothouse cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 4-inch piece ginger, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled, quartered
Combine gin, lemon juice, and sugar in a pitcher or large measuring glass and stir to dissolve sugar; refrigerate gin mixture if not making drinks right away.
Do Ahead: Gin mixture can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill.
When ready to serve, arrange lemon wedges, mango, cucumber, mint sprigs, ginger, raspberries, and strawberries on a platter or in separate bowls and set out alongside gin mixture, club soda, and a bucket of ice.
For each cocktail, muddle ingredients of your choice (mix and match!) in a Collins glass. Fill with ice, then add ¼ cup gin mixture and top off with club soda.