- 1 tablespoon espresso coffee beans
- 1 1/4 teaspoons whole allspice
- 3/4 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon chopped seeded habanero chile
- 2 1/2 pounds pork tenderloins
Stir first 5 ingredients in small skillet over medium heat until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Finely grind spice mixture in spice grinder; transfer to processor. Add all remaining ingredients except pork; blend until wet paste forms. Place pork in large glass baking dish and coat with paste. Cover; chill overnight.
Preheat oven to 400°F. Transfer pork coated with paste mixture to rimmed baking sheet. Roast pork until thermometer inserted into center registers 150°F for medium, about 35 minutes. Slice pork and serve.