- 1/2 cup (1 stick) room-temperature salted butter
- 5 anchovy fillets, mashed and drained
- 1 small garlic clove, grated
- 3 tablespoons fresh chives, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh tarragon, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 32 slices of baguette, diagonally cut 1/8-inch thick
- 12 radishes, very thinly sliced
Mix first seven ingredients in a small bowl. Season with sea salt and pepper.
Spread herb butter on one side of each slice of baguette. Toss radishes with salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Top half of bread slices with radish leaves and radish slices. Top with remaining bread slices, butter side down.