- 1 1/2 pounds slender baby carrots, trimmed, scrubbed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil plus additional for drizzling
- 1 teaspoon (packed) finely grated orange peel
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- Fleur de sel or Maldon sea salt
Preheat oven to 400°F. Arrange carrots in single layer on rimmed baking sheet. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil and orange peel; sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss. Pour orange juice over; cover tightly with foil. Roast until crisp-tender, about 10 minutes. Remove foil. Increase oven to 450°F. Drizzle honey over carrots. Roast uncovered until carrots are tender and browned in spots, about 10 minutes longer. Transfer carrots and any juices to platter. Drizzle lightly with additional olive oil. Sprinkle with fleur de sel.