- 3 6-ounce containers fresh blackberries (3 1/2 to 3 3/4 cups)
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt (preferably organic)
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 ice pop mold (preferably with cover) for 10 pops (each about 1/3- to 1/2-cup capacity)
- 10 ice pop sticks or lollipop sticks
Bring 2/3 cup water and sugar to boil in small saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Transfer simple syrup to small bowl and chill until cold, about 1 hour.
Place blackberries in processor; puree until smooth. Pour blackberry puree into strainer set over medium bowl. Using rubber spatula, press on solids to extract as much puree as possible. Discard seeds in strainer. Measure 2 cups blackberry puree and place in another medium bowl for pops (reserve any remaining puree for another use). Add chilled simple syrup, yogurt, honey, and lemon juice to puree; whisk to blend.
Divide mixture among 10 molds (each about 1/3- to 1/2-cup capacity). Top with mold cover, if available, and insert stick into each. (If cover is not available, cover top of mold with plastic wrap, pulling taut; freeze until partially frozen, then insert stick into center of plastic wrap and into pop mixture in each.) Freeze pops until firm, at least 8 hours or overnight.
Dip bottom of mold into hot water 10 to 15 seconds to loosen pops. Remove pops from molds and serve.