- 100 gr Philadelphia cheese,
- 4 teaspoons horseradish,
- 125 ml whipped cream,
- 5 slices of Prague ham,
- Cherry tomatoes
- parsley for decoration
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Prague Rolls:
Mix the cheese with the salt and horseradish. Separately, beat the whipped cream and lightly incorporate it into the cream cheese.
Put 1 tablespoon of cream on each slice of ham and roll.
Garnish with slices of cherry tomatoes and parsley.
SNACKS for the New Year's Eve meal / Delicious recipes
From the world gathered back to the world data & # 8211 snacks for the New Year's table
They are very good, as appetizers, at parties or simply to eat.
about 200 g of very thin sliced salami or prague ham
Spread the puff pastry with the rolling pin, grease the sheet with broth or tomato sauce, place the salami / ham slices on half a sheet & # 8230
Put the cheese on the large grater & # 8230
The empty half of the sheet is brushed with water and the already filled part is covered with it, it is pressed well to remove the air between the sheets.
With the pizza slicing roll, cut the dough into strips about 2-3 cm wide.
Twist each strip and place in a tray lined with baking paper.
Grease them with egg and sprinkle oregano on top.
Place in the hot oven until golden brown.
APPETIZER WITH GREENNESS
3-4 bunches of green onions
300 g pressed ham (or other sausage, optional)
4 lg of oil + 2 lg for frying onions
Finely chop the green onion and cook in 2 lbs of oil.
Mix the yolks with the oil, yogurt, grated cheese on a large grater, onion, flour and baking powder. Straighten the composition of salt, pepper.
Then add the beaten egg whites to the resulting composition.
Pour the composition into a cake pan greased with oil and lined with flour and put in the hot oven for about 35-40 minutes.
Cut into slices after cooling.
You can orderbook with the same theme HERE: www.eintegral.ro
Ingredient for it took:
6 tablespoons sunflower oil
greens to taste (dill, parsley, etc.)
Ingredient for filling:
3-4 onion rings (green part)
5 tablespoons tomato puree / broth
Finely chop the ingredients and mix the dough ingredients
the resulting crust lies on the table in a somewhat rectangular shape
Mix the ingredients for filling.
Spread the filling on a sheet and roll tightly.
With a sharp knife, cut into slices of about 3-3.5 cm which are placed in the tray lined with baking paper.
Grease with beaten egg yolk and put in the oven for 35-40 minutes on a suitable heat (180)
Serve hot or cold.
Grate the cheese on a small grater. Boil the water with the butter until the butter is completely melted.
When the water boils, put the pan aside and add the flour all at once.
Mix well with a wooden spoon, until the mixture is homogeneous, then add the cheese and put one egg at a time, mixing well after each one.
Everything must be done very quickly, as long as the composition is, so as not to cut.
When the composition is homogeneous, allow to cool to room temperature.
Make suitable balls from the dough and put them in the tray lined with baking paper, in the oven preheated over low heat. Bake for about 15 minutes, until slightly browned.
200 gr cold butter from the fridge (very important to be cold)
a little salt and egg to grease
For the filling: black sesame, sausages, ham, smoked salmon, olives, whatever you have around the house
Mix the cheese with the flour and salt and the butter cut into pieces in a bowl. Do not stir until the butter is completely melted.
In the final composition, the butter should be seen in pieces as big as a pea.
The result is a dough of the composition of a plasticine.
Put it in a plastic wrap and let it cool for 1 hour.
Spread a sheet of about 6-7 mm thick on a floured surface and cut various shapes with a glass of brandy or cake forms.
Put the coke slices in the pan, grease with egg and add on top: grated cheese, parmesan, ham, sausages, olives, salmon, etc.
Bake in a non-greased pan over medium heat (180), until browned (925-30 min).
MUSHROOMS WITH MAYONNAISE AND GARLIC
(or a 400 g can of whole mushrooms)
Boil the mushrooms with a little salt (whole if they are very small or cut in halves / quarters).
Allow to drain well then mix with crushed garlic, salt and pepper to taste.
Let cool for about an hour before serving, to blend the flavors.
Decorate with parsley
salt, pepper, olives, pickles & # 8211 for garnish
Boil hard-boiled eggs, peel and cut in half.
Separately, make the mayonnaise as follows: mix in a blender 2 raw yolks, 2 lgt of mustard, a little salt, 2 lg of lemon juice and about 300 ml of oil. Attention, eggs must be at room temperature!
Put the yolks in a bowl, and grind well with a fork
Mix with mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper to taste.
Mix well and fill the egg halves with this mixture. Garnish with paprika and parsley powder.
CHICKPEAS OF CHICKENS IN THE OVEN
dill and parsley, salt, pepper
They are given through the mincer: chicken breast, onion, pepper and bread.
The resulting mixture is mixed with eggs, crushed garlic, greens, salt and pepper.
Make suitable balls that are placed in the tray on baking paper and put in the hot oven for about 40-50 minutes.
10 minutes before being removed from the oven, grease each meatball with an oil brush.
ADRIANA GURAU is a writer and gastronome, our special correspondent in the United States.
Bucătărescu II book package only 70 lei & # 8211 7 titles!
10 low calorie snack ideas
When you're hungry at the office or at school and you don't have any packaged snacks, the first thought is to enter the first boutique with nicely packaged food and buy real & ldquobombe & rdquo calories. In order to avoid these situations that are not at all favorable to your figure, make sure that you always have a dietary and natural snack with you!
A recent study from the University of California shows that most children gain weight because they eat 35% of unprepared dishes that hide calories, fat and sugar, while another study published last summer in the American Journal Clinical Nutrition shows that people eat much healthier when eating in the comfort of their own homes.
The results of these studies should motivate you to spend 20 minutes a day (or even less!) Preparing healthy snacks, which you can pack or give to your child before going to school! We offer you some ideas:
1. Homemade cheese with honey: a good dessert with few calories, which you can consume both during the lunch break and at home, when you do not have the time or desire to cook something complex. Buy skim cheese and mix a cup of cheese with 2 teaspoons of honey.
2. A handful of almonds: not only are they rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, but almonds are also tasty. Take a bag of 10-15 raw, salt-free almonds with you to the office and nibble on them whenever you are hungry or just craving something good.
3. Two ripe apples: raw apples are delicious, but when you feel the need to vary them, take out the core and put them in the oven, in a tray lined with baking paper and leave them for 20 minutes. You can take them with you to work, heating them before eating them in the microwave!
4. Rounds of carrots with raisins: you can prepare a simplified version of a classic recipe, that of carrot salad with dressing and raisins, mixing in a casserole a sliced carrot and two teaspoons of raisins. For sweets lovers, it is a pleasant and low-calorie snack!
5. Apple slices with peanut butter: also for those who like sweets and want to avoid the temptations with a lot of calories in supermarkets, there is a less caloric and tasty option & # 8211 cut an apple into slices and grease each slice with a teaspoonful of peanut butter.
6. Yogurt with pumpkin seeds: as skim yogurt is a recommended snack in weight loss diets, but it can become monotonous, mix a tablespoon of unroasted and salt-free pumpkin seeds and enjoy a portion of health!
7. Banana dessert: Peel 2 bananas, cut them in half and soak them in skim yogurt, then put them in a saucepan resistant to low temperatures and put in the freezer overnight. In the morning, you will have a healthy snack that you can enjoy for breakfast.
8. The popcorn cane: when you are at the office and you want to eat something fast and not very caloric, put in the microwave a bag of popcorn without flavors, only with salt. But don't eat the whole bag, just enjoy a cup!
9. Rolls with lean ham: Prague ham, turkey or other similar varieties are low in calories and are protein and nutritious snacks. Simply prepare three rolls that you can eat at the office: grease the slice of ham with a drop of skim cheese and a few parsley leaves, then roll them and put them in a casserole that you can take with you.
10. Grapefruit and pineapple salad: a faster version of the classic fruit salad, this combination of grapefruit and pineapple is delicious and has very few calories. All you have to do is mix the flesh of a grapefruit with two tablespoons of fresh or canned pineapple pieces.
Do you want to learn well? Pack a healthy snack
Fresh rollsIngredients: a stick, 2 slices of Prague ham, 2 lettuce leaves, a hard boiled egg, 2 slices of cheese, a tomato, a triangle of melted cheese. Preparation: place the stick on the plate and grease with melted cheese. Place the slices of ham, egg slices, slices of cheese, diced tomatoes and lettuce leaves on the entire surface so that they cover the entire surface of the stick. Roll tightly and wrap tightly in foil.
Spreads with cheese
Ingredients: 2 slices of rye or seed bread, 2 slices of cheese, 2 slices of tomato, a sprig of green onion.
Preparation: place a slice of cheese, a slice of tomato and a few slices of green onion on the slices of bread and put them in the oven for 10 minutes, on a higher heat, so that the cheese melts a little. They are placed in a plastic pan, stacked or as such.
Ingredients: 3 eggs, 100 g sugar, 100 g flour, 75 g melted butter, grated lemon, a sachet of vanilla sugar, half a sachet of baking powder, a tablespoon of cocoa.
Preparation: Whisk the egg whites with the sugar. Separately mix the yolks with the melted butter, grated lemon, vanilla sugar and place over the egg white foam. Add the flour, baking powder, mix well. The composition is divided into two and the cocoa is incorporated into one. Pour into the white cream, then the cocoa cream and place in the hot oven for about 30 minutes.